The Avian Versus Fork steerer tube is made of 4mm thick 7005 aluminum and features an M10 thread internal locking system to eliminate expander plugs & star nuts that often compromise fork strength. The aero carbon fiber legs are made of highly durable Toray fiber, and the alloy drop-outs are available in your choice of 10mm or 20mm.
- 4mm thick 7005 steerer tube
- Toray carbon fiber legs
- Internal locking system
- 170mm steerer tube length
- 354mm axle-to-crown (24")
- 32mm drop-out offset
- 10mm & 20mm available
- 21.8oz (with stem-lock & top cap)
- The Avian Versus Tapered Carbon Fork is compatible with BMX racing frames that utilize a tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" head-tube design.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Hell on wheels BMX users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.